Our membership of the Methodist Independent Schools’ Trust enables us to deliver outstanding value for money. Unlike many other schools, our inclusive fees, for children in Reception (starting the term after they turn 5) to Year 6 include:
- Supervised breakfast club from 7.30am and after-school care and a sandwich tea from 5pm-6pm.
- Educational day visits which form part of the learning experience on the curriculum.
- The choice of around 20 ‘free to attend’ clubs, which take place between 4pm and 5pm. Click here to see timetable of clubs available
- Regular learning support sessions for those children who would benefit from it.
- For KS1 and KS2, weekly bushcraft and outdoor learning sessions held within our extensive grounds, taught by Mr Hemingway, a bushcraft specialist.
- For Reception, Forest Schools lessons held within the EYFS woodland area of the school grounds.
- Weekly swimming lessons, held onsite in our indoor pool, with qualified instructors.
- Specialist teaching in Music, Drama, Modern Foreign Languages and Art.
Acceptance / Confirmation fee – £250.00 per child ( refundable when the child leaves. )
Parents can take out their own school fee insurance should they wish to. For more information, please click here.